Here is an example of a car pool article encouraging people to sign up to Co-Hop.
Heading: Co-Hop - another innovative <insert company name> benefit to make your commute that little bit easier
Car pooling is one of the easiest ways to commute to work and is a great way to share costs, interact with colleagues and reduce your carbon footprint.
If you have any interest in being a passenger or a driver and share commuting to or from work occasionally then follow these easy steps:
- register for Co-Hop using your work email address
- find out who is on your route to work
- make contact in Co-Hop to arrange pick up/drop details with your buddy
- try car pooling once a week to begin with to see how the routine establishes
- decide on how to share costs, who drives and other considerations.
Make sure you log your trips to earn reward points and to be eligible for monthly prizes.
Benefits of car-pooling
Co-Hop’s intuitive user interface makes it easy for anyone to manage and find matching carpools and colleagues, save money and help protect the environment. Register today and find carpools in less than two minutes.
- Save time - gain more personal time to spend with friends and family and take advantage of T2 and T3 lanes
- Save money - car-pooling with just one person cuts increasing fuel costs by half
- Peace of mind - sharing a ride relieves the stress of the daily traffic pain. Reduce the stress of your commute and arrive more relaxed
- Join today - find matches within your business or within the Macquarie Park and North Ryde precinct, you choose.
Ready. Set. Go.
Its easy to get started, register today.