We're on the search for an amazing Communications Coordinator
- Perfect role for marketing under-graduates and post-graduates.
- 20-30 hours per week spread over 3-5 days – flexibility to adjust your hours to suit your study, family or beach commitments
- Up to $40 per hour + Super - dependant on experience
- Rare role, newly created, have a real impact
- Excellent conditions and flexibility
- Work in association with leading ASX 200 businesses
Create exceptional experiences that make working lives better.
We’re on the hunt for a dynamic and creative communications professional. If you’re a go-getter, who loves creating exceptional communications and enjoys a fast paced environment in a close-knit team we want to hear from you.
This new role is integral to our vision of being recognised as a world-class travel management association. In the past 12 months, Connect has expanded our client base by delighting our clients and inspiring behaviour change leaders across the country.
You’ll be working directly with the General Manager, delivering travel behaviour change campaigns to our growing client base via corporate communications channels. This hands-on role will actively challenge your planning, project management and communications skills on a daily basis – in a good way!
And, most importantly, you’ll be working together with ASX 200 businesses, landowners, institutions and government to implement travel solutions that boost productivity for the vibrant Macquarie Park and North Ryde precinct.
- Coordinating a calendar of communications and events to drive client/customer experience
- Copywriting, editing and production of material across a variety of audiences and platforms
- Maintaining content libraries and assets
Skills and experience
- Outstanding writing skills across a variety of audiences and platforms
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders and projects in complex corporate environments
- Action-oriented, able to execute effectively with minimal guidance and supervision
- Effective at analytical reporting
- You’re passionate about giving our clients the best experience possible.
Connect Macquarie Park + North Ryde’s major area focus is corporate engagement to help promote travel behaviour change.