Connect Special Event
No other Australian business precinct has grown as strongly as Macquarie Park and North Ryde since 2000. The area now produces almost $10 billion in GDP annually. This growth will be further accelerated by the re-opening of the Sydney Metro train line in 2019.
Connect Macquarie Park + North Ryde collaborates with local multi-national business leaders, respected educational institutions and all tiers of Government to provide smarter transport solutions that aim sustain growth beyond 2019.
We are delighted to invite you to be part of the Connect Special Event where we showcase future transport solutions, Connect’s latest research and share business efforts to improve mobility options for their staff.
- The launch of new Fuji Xerox Head Office – Hon. John Alexander MP
- Pathways to growth - Hon. Victor Dominello MP (TBC)
- Work, live and play in Macquarie Park - Mayor Bill Pickering
- Improving Access to Macquarie Park - Marg Prendergast - Coordinator General TfNSW
- 2016/17 Connect Member Benchmarking Report - Kevin Luten - UrbanTrans
- Connect Remote Co-working Pilot Insights - Alice Woodruff - Active Cities
- Sydney's Mobility Challenge - Rebecca Edwards - Sustainable Business Australia
C-level of the top 100 companies in Macquarie Park, institutions, landowners and all tiers of Government.
Tuesday 15 August 2016
4pm to 5.30pm – cocktail function
Hosted by Fuji Xerox - 8 Khartoum Road, Macquarie Park
More explore on the night
- Improving the employee experience – Optus and Fuji Xerox
- High tech parking solutions – Divvy and Dexus
- Bike sharing – Bykko, Ready Go and e-Australian
- Macquarie Precinct Innovation District - Transport Hackathon Overview
- Get E-car ready – Tesla
- TfNSW Travel Choices - CBD Business Case Study
- Innovation and growth – Keolis Downer
It is an honour to invite you to attend our Connect Special Event on the future of sustainable transport in Macquarie Park – which has doubled its economic output in just over a decade – and is fast becoming more of an economic powerhouse than the CBDs of some of Australia’s other capital cities.
I hope to see you there, kindly advise if you are available by 10 August 2017. This event is by invitation only - if you feel a member of your management team would benefit from attending - please extend this invitation to them also.
Zara Crichton (nee Whitwell)