From Sunday 19 February, a major boost to bus services will see more bus trips and new bus routes for passengers in Sydney's Hills District.
More than 1,700 extra weekly bus trips which will be introduced to cater for growth in customer demand and provide bus services in new and expanding residential developments.
Use the trip planner to plan your trip as it has up-to-date timetables and stop information.
Hills District residents will benefit from more than 1,000 new weekly trips, including a new route and extended trips.
New route 605 bus service will provide more than 160 weekly trips between North Kellyville and Rouse Hill. This route will link between the growing residential areas in North Kellyville with Rouse Hill Town Centre.
Additional services include:
- Route 607X: 125 additional weekly trips between Rouse Hill and the city to provide additional capacity across the week.
- Routes 610, 610X, M61: Over 110 additional weekly trips between Rouse Hill or Castle Hill and the City via the M2.
- Route 611: Over 210 additional weekly trips between Blacktown and Macquarie Park via the M2.
- Route 615X: 30 additional weekly trips between North Kellyville and the City via the M2.
- Route 619: 70 additional weekly trips between Rouse Hill and Macquarie Park via Castle Hill and M2.
- Route 620X: Over 30 additional weekly trips between Dural, Cherrybrook and the City via M2.
- Route 621: Over 50 additional weekly trips between Castle Hill, Cherrybrook and the City via Macquarie Park.
- Route 700: Over 150 additional weekly trips between Blacktown and Parramatta.
- Routes T65, T66: Over 130 additional weekly trips on routes T65 and T66 between Rouse Hill and Parramatta via the T-way.