$500M state-of-the-art technology hub
On 1 February 2018, Connect member Stockland announced its masterplan vision for a $500 million state-of-the-art technology hub at Macquarie Park in Sydney, which proposes 16,500 square metres of office, retail, learning and co-working areas overlooking a central green space and world-class conference facilities.
Located in the heart of Macquarie Park between 17 Khartoum Road and 39 Talavera Road the precinct will house cafes, restaurants, services and convenience retail on the ground floor of each building. The proposal also features a gym and bike storage, end of trip facilities, as well as childcare and medical services on completion – importantly, all within in walking distance to public transport.
As seen on 7 news
Macquarie Park masterplan – key features
The masterplan features:
- 55,000 square metres of A-grade commercial and retail space across five buildings with flexible floor plates.
- Environmentally sustainable design and industry-leading energy efficiency innovations.
- Diverse mix of casual dining, convenience retail and services at the ground level.
- Large central park at the middle of the three hectare site, providing green open space with secluded seating and shaded areas.
- Smart technology across all office fit-outs, and sustainable technology.
- Dedicated health and wellbeing facilities including a gym, bicycle storage, childcare and end-of-trip facilities.
- Dedicated secure and on grade car parking.
- Located in the heart of Macquarie Park between 17 Khartoum Road and 39 Talavera Road.