August Construction Update
Click below to visit the interactive map of the current construction works.
As the RMS works towards the date of the Epping-Chatswood train line upgrade, they have reiterated their appreciation for the continued patience from residents, businesses, and road users.
Despite some unavoidable delays, they're still on track to finish the works by the end of September.
In July 2018 the team continued works to:
· Upgraded the north-west traffic island on the Herring Road and Epping Road intersection
· Improve the driveway and road surface at Windsor Drive
· Reinstate the kerb, gutter and footpath along Herring Road
· Improve the drainage north of Windsor Drive along Herring Road
· Upgraded the road from Herring Road to Waterloo Road
· Removed the median along Waterloo Road
· Adjusted utilities at the Epping Road westbound off-ramp on to Lane Cove Road
· Completed the pedestrian fencing along Waterloo Road next to the Waterloo Road and Lane Cove Road Intersection