Mobility Innovation Awards
Recognise. Network. Celebrate.
Thank you to the speakers, board, members and invited guests for making Thursday 2 August 2018 a successful gathering of leaders from local business, property, institutions and government.
Over the course of the evening many conversations were sparked between guests discussing the bright future ahead for the area and transport trends/initiatives that will boost business productivity- making it easier for everyone to work, live and play in Macquarie Park and North Ryde.
Event photo gallery
Guest speakers John Alexander OAM MP, Hon. Victor Dominello MP, Kate Kesby - Juggle Strategies gave light to the pressing transport issues facing our society and the current work place trends within the Macquarie Park and North Ryde precinct.
Our panel discussion led by Connect Chair Andrew Parker explored strategic planning methodologies for disruptive forces both external and internal. It was a great opportunity to gain perspectives from local business leaders Ira Winter - Finance Director - Abbott and Linda Mudadu - HR Director ANZ & International - Aristocrat alongside Kate Kesby's and her insights into the common opportunities and challenges disruption creates.
View event wrap
View the presentation
View the speaker presentations
View the award presentation and flex member panel
2018 Mobility Innovation Award Winners
Congratulations to the businesses who received an award on the evening. The night highlighted the success of businesses who together make Macquarie Park and North Ryde a better place to work, live and play.
Give your car the day off
- Fujitsu - sustainable transport mode share of 59%
Lets get flexi
- DXC - 43% of their employees working remotely once a week
Masters of Distruption
- Konica Minolta - 10% increase in sustainable transport use over a 12 month period
- Macquarie University - 5% of their employees running, walking and cycling to work
Better by train
- Downer Group - train mode share of 40%
Cool to carpool
- Novartis - 12% of their employees carpooling to work
Easy by bus
- Optus - 30% bus mode share
- BOC - 75% of employees were satisfied with their commute
Rebels of Innovation
- Aristocrat - co-work pilot in Rouse Hill and in the City.
You're the voice
- Foxtel - 60% employee participation rate in surveys
We look forward to exploring the future of Macquarie Park and North Ryde with you at the next Special Event in early 2019.